- Shredded Cabbage Mix – 2 Cups
- Kosher Salt – 1 1/2 Teaspoons
- Sour Cream – 1/4 Cups
- Mayonnaise – 2 Teaspoons
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 1 Teaspoon
- Coarse Black Pepper – 2 Teaspoons
- Dry Mustard Powder – 1 1/2 Teaspoons
What’s a pulled pork sandwich without some coleslaw on top? Sebastian Kaine of BBQ Fiends gives us his coleslaw recipe that will take your pulled pork to the next level.
During the cook time of the pork is when I put my coleslaw together.
1. Pour your cabbage into a large bowl and make sure that you try to dab away any extra water it may have on it.
2. In a small bowl combine all your coleslaw ingredients and stir thoroughly.
3. Transfer the mixture into the bowl with the cabbage and stir until it is well coated.
4. Store in refrigerator until it is time to serve.
5. Put slaw on top of pulled pork, top with a bun, and enjoy!